The ICE Copy Process℠
(1) Go thru the B.A.M. Consult Process℠.
(2) We review the Creative Brief, if it already exists.
(3) We sign a simple contract laying out the scope and pricing.
(4) An invoice is sent to the client.
(5) The client pays via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, or bank transfer.
(6) A Creative Brief is created or revised alongside a graphic designer.
(7) We hold a Kickoff Meeting with all important stakeholders and reach a clear consensus on executing the Creative Brief.
(8) Schedule a Creative Review meeting.
(9) I brainstorm with the graphic designer and ensure we are on the same page.
(10) We split up to create copy and graphics separately.
(11) The designer puts my copy into their design. We fix any issues.
(12) We show our first draft at a Creative Review meeting. If we agree on needed revisions we go back to Step (8). If done, we move to Step (13).
(13) Once no more revisions are needed, the client signs off on the copy and graphics.